Your Next Career Is Waiting For You!
Why Join ICI?
The ICI team is made up of the best in the business – dedicated to customer service & teamwork, working in an environment that offers camaraderie and support. We strongly believe that since we are together 40 hours a week, our workplace should be one of mutual respect, trust, fairness, open communication and rewarding work. We sincerely value each and every one of our employees and what they bring to our mission.
We're proud of ICI’s history of success and steady growth, beginning with its founding in 1988 as Industrial Commodities Inc. in Cleveland, OH. In the interim, the company name was changed to ICI Metals, Inc. to better reflect the company’s focus. 10 years later, Dan Caine purchased the company, bringing with him an extensive background in industrial sales, along with a desire to create a world-class customer-focused organization that also provided its employees with a great place to work.
Our customers look to us to provide customized solutions to their production, inventory, and quality problems. We wouldn’t be able to reliably do so without the multi-talented members of our team!
Who We Are
ICI Metals will deliver the best customer service and achieve the highest customer satisfaction in the metals distribution industry by consistently providing:
- Quality Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Carbon Alloy Products
- Customized Services such as saw cutting, consignment, and Inventory Management programs
- Competitive Prices
- On-time delivery
We will continue to add products, services and locations which will enhance our ability to act as our manufacturing and fabricating customers’ supply chain partner, with the ultimate goal of making their businesses more profitable.
- Conducting our everyday business in a fair, ethical, and honest manner
- Promoting and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- Going “the extra mile” to serve the customer, both internal and external
- Respecting and valuing our employees and their contributions by encouraging their individual growth and helping them realize their full potential
- Supporting the community and environment
- Supporting a diverse workforce
To change what customers expect from their metal supplier – from just another vendor on the list, to a supply chain & inventory partner whose primary goal is to contribute to their customers’ success.
ICI Metals is proud to offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive healthcare insurance, retirement plans, and work/life balance.
(Effective the first of the month following start date.)
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental insurance available: Accident, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, cancer, & critical illness
- Wellness Program Incentives
- 401(k) Plan with a company match with both pre-tax and Roth options
- Additional 401(k) Plan employer contribution of up to 3% (funded annually)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starts with 15 days (prorated the first year)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Training, Educational, and Certification Tuition Assistance
- Service Anniversary Awards
- Volunteer Paid Time Off – 8 paid hours per year for volunteer endeavors
- Other paid leave – Bereavement, Covid, military, jury duty
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Emotional Health Support Line
- Open Door Policy
- Safety Awards
- Periodic safety assessments by an outside consultant
- Team of American Heart Association trained First Responders
- AED on site
- Work shoes/clothes allowance
- Annual performance reviews
- $1,000 Referral Bonuses
- Microsoft Word & Excel training
- Training program for new managers
- Quarterly discretionary profitability bonuses
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Summer Family Day/Open House
- Off-site holiday dinner party
What our employees are saying:
“My opinions and suggestions are always heard out, and the doors are always open for me if I have any questions or concerns.”
“I feel like a valued member of the ICI team.”
“I feel both supported and respected. I know if I have a concern, I can bring it to the management team and am always heard.”
“ICI takes care of their people and cares for them. Great quality for smaller company.”
“I am excited for my future here.”
“I could not be happier employed at ICI Metals. The team is great, and the management is above amazing. I feel I can openly communicate with everyone here at any time. ICI has a very friendly & family environment to it.”
“I love my job and who I work for. The people are great!”
“I’m extremely happy working for ICI and enjoy coming to work.”
“I am extremely satisfied in this position. I feel challenged to be my best, and I take great pride in my work.”
“I am enjoying my job. I get to learn more every day. I have a great support system of coworkers and management whenever I need them.”
“I am proud to work for a company that values excellence in all it does.”
We welcome you to apply for an open position at ICI either by submitting a resume to email@example.com, or by mailing to the following address: ICI Metals, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 12609 Alameda Drive, Strongsville, OH 44149. If you do not have a resume, you may stop in Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm to fill out an application. Your resume will be reviewed to see if there is a match between your experience and the requirements of the open position. If further information is needed, you will be contacted for an interview.
ICI METALS EEO STATEMENT
ICI Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.